650 Bergen St, Brooklyn, NY 112382 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,351 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2013
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,351 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2110523516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 650 Bergen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Prospect Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in New York, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Prospect Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Heights home values.
- 650 Bergen St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.45M321,555
- 658 Bergen St APT 3E Brooklyn, NY$720K----864
- 658 Bergen St APT 3F Brooklyn, NY$768K----863
- 658 Bergen St APT 1F Brooklyn, NY$1.17M----1,552
- 658 Bergen St APT 2E Brooklyn, NY$722K----864
- 658 Bergen St APT 4E Brooklyn, NY$1.34M----1,382
- 658 Bergen St APT 1E Brooklyn, NY$896K----1,110
- 658 Bergen St APT 4F Brooklyn, NY$1.21M211,382
- 658 Bergen St APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$768K----863
- Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$2.78M------
- 601 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.16M----4,870
- 603 Vanderbilt Ave APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$822K21700
- 603 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.47M----3,300
- 650 Bergen St # 3A Brooklyn, NY$1.66M321,901
- 659 Bergen St # 4C Brooklyn, NY$412K11--
- 659 Bergen St # 3A Brooklyn, NY$382K11--
- 659 Bergen St # 2B Brooklyn, NY$382K11--
- 659 Bergen St # 2C Brooklyn, NY$376K11--
- 659 Bergen St # 3D Brooklyn, NY$406K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.