650 Burghardt Dr, Molalla, OR 970384 beds, 2 baths, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00277190
- Zillow Home ID: 67407881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 650 Burghardt Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Molalla, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Molalla.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97038 home values.
- 640 Mary Dr Molalla, OR$205K42.51,570
- 506 Kae Ct Molalla, OR$193K311,394
- 660 Burghardt Dr Molalla, OR$198K41.51,550
- 640 Burghardt Dr Molalla, OR$194K321,397
- 201 Section St Molalla, OR$158K311,251
- 524 S Molalla Ave Molalla, OR$413K41.54,086
- 649 Burghardt Dr Molalla, OR$199K321,400
- 717 Mary Dr Molalla, OR$208K321,397
- 729 Mary Dr Molalla, OR$201K321,408
- 659 Burghardt Dr Molalla, OR$202K42.51,550
- 723 Mary Dr Molalla, OR$128K421,288
- 630 Burghardt Dr Molalla, OR$238K32.51,852
- 760 Zepher Way Molalla, OR$112K321,188
- 760 Zepher Way # 7 Molalla, OR$100K--21,188
- 711 Mary Dr Molalla, OR$206K321,614
- 639 Burghardt Dr Molalla, OR$219K321,736
- 740 Zepher Way Molalla, OR$139K--21,404
- 769 Mary Dr Molalla, OR$218K42.51,675
- 699 Mary Dr Molalla, OR$215K32.51,843
- 629 Burghardt Dr Molalla, OR$204K42.11,516
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.