- Built in 1990
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 232 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- MLS #: 15-2154
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Water \ Public Water, Garage \ None, Walls \ Sheetrock, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Storage \ Pantry, Fencing \ None, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Interior Features \ Great Room, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Exterior Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Sewer \ Private Sewer System, Storage \ Extra Closet, Road Type \ Private Road, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Drive Type \ Asphalt, Exterior Features \ Sound View, Style \ condo, Exterior Features \ Community Pool, Heated SqFt Range \ 800 - 999, Map Area \ Area 2 Cape Carteret, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Condos\Townhouse, Listing Type \ ER
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 537418422328011
- Zillow Home ID: 101985892
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28584 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for North Carolina as a whole. Among 28584 homes, this home is 20.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 53.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28584, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 440% greater than in Cedar Point, and 48.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28584 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cedar Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28584 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (117)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 650 Cedar Point Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Cedar Point
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!