650 Chauncey St, Brooklyn, NY 112074 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- 1ST FLOOR: LIVING, DINING, OPEN L SHAPE KITCHEN, HALF BATH, LARGE BEDROOM, WITH FULL BATH, WALK IN CLOSET , ACCESS TO BACKYARD AND PRIVATE DECK
- 2ND FLOOR 1 HUGE BEDROOM WITH FULL BATH
- ACCESS TO FINISH HIGH CEILING BASEMENT
- 2ND FLOOR: DINING, LIVING, KITCHEN, 2 LARGE BEDROOMS, FULL BATH
BRAND NEW CUSTOM KITCHEN CABINET WITH GRANITE COUNTER TOPS AND BRAND NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. NEW HARDWOOD FLOOR, NEW WINDOWS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING. BRAND NEW BOILER & HOT WATER TANK.
Call Sam Gold 646-294-2888 or visit my website for more listings www.brooklyn2013.wix.com/homes
- Lot: 1,667 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109197575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 650 Chauncey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bushwick, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 400% higher than in New York, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bushwick home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bushwick home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292