- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
650 La Mesa Dr, Menlo Park, CA 940284 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,437 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,629 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $2,000,000
- Price/sqft: $821
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 510 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,437 sqft
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 077142050
- Zillow Home ID: 15601277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 650 La Mesa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 165.5% higher than in San Mateo, and 122.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94028 home values.
- 640 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$2.17M432,390
- 660 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.81M432,090
- 141 Mimosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.1M322,110
- 131 Mimosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.03M42.52,050
- 630 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.73M421,860
- 151 Mimosa Way Menlo Park, CA$1.7M32.51,500
- 670 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.97M321,960
- 651 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$2.11M532,730
- 641 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.92M432,340
- 661 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$2.06M432,420
- 121 Mimosa Way Menlo Park, CA$1.75M531,480
- 631 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$2.23M42.52,082
- 620 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$2.38M332,810
- 671 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.68M321,870
- 161 Mimosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.1M42.52,160
- 680 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$2.52M332,870
- 621 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.7M321,820
- 150 Mimosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.24M422,680
- 160 Durazno Way Menlo Park, CA$1.69M42.51,700
- 130 Mira Way Menlo Park, CA$1.97M322,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!