- Built in 1983
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,201 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $133,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: A2163919
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Closets Cabinetry
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Unit Design: East Of Us1
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Water Access: Other
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Pet Restrictions: More Than 20 Lbs
- Security Information: Security Patrol
- Section: 18
- Approval Information: Rapid Approval
- Front Exposure: East
- Restrictions: Daily Rentals
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 18
- Development Name: Nirvana
- Folio Number: 01-32-18-073-0500
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 775 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 0132180730500
- Zillow Home ID: 64672749
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Upper Eastside
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% greater than in Miami, and 298.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (59)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 650 NE 64th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.