650 Smith Dr, Woodburn, OR 970716 beds, 3 baths, 3,491 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A very quiet neighborhood with neighbors, taking daily walks, doing neighborhood watch
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $250,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1562 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 484 sqft
- View: City
- outside- fully remodeled- new landscape with sprinkler system, home- painted with lifetime warranty
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,491 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R108260
- Zillow Home ID: 52995247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 650 Smith Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% greater than in Woodburn, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97071 home values.
- 630 Smith Dr Woodburn, OR$242K42.52,450
- 670 Smith Dr Woodburn, OR$217K331,372
- 645 Smith Dr Woodburn, OR$168K421,824
- 701 Smith Dr Woodburn, OR$182K32.51,556
- 610 Smith Dr Woodburn, OR$227K431,497
- 700 Smith Dr Woodburn, OR$364K53.54,060
- 474 Mclaughlin Dr Woodburn, OR$178K321,675
- 473 Mclaughlin Dr Woodburn, OR$250K432,461
- 495 Workman Dr Woodburn, OR$193K32.51,740
- 455 Mclaughlin Dr Woodburn, OR$211K32.52,104
- 456 Mclaughlin Dr Woodburn, OR$183K321,576
- 590 Smith Dr Woodburn, OR$263K641,727
- 489 Workman Dr Woodburn, OR$239K42.52,998
- 437 Mclaughlin Dr Woodburn, OR$189K321,694
- 438 Mclaughlin Dr Woodburn, OR$190K321,814
- 105 Ben Brown Ln Woodburn, OR--------
- 475 Workman Dr Woodburn, OR$236K432,436
- 419 Mclaughlin Dr Woodburn, OR$188K321,562
- 570 Smith Dr Woodburn, OR$266K62.53,068
- 420 Mclaughlin Dr Woodburn, OR$193K321,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.