650 Viewridge Dr, Pacifica, CA 940443 beds, 3 baths, 2,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,690 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $125
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $437
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- We Sold A Neighbors Home For $995, 000, Last Month Same Sq.Ft. Same Floor Plan.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 009670130
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15478386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 650 Viewridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% greater than in Pacifica, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 656 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$835K32.52,060
- 638 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$954K42.52,820
- 663 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$975K42.52,820
- 657 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$913K32.52,060
- 651 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$658K4--2
- 635 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$812K332,260
- 217 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$981K53.53,000
- 211 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$799K332,260
- 629 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$935K42.52,820
- 205 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$926K42.52,820
- 623 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$936K42.52,820
- 228 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$840K42.52,520
- 617 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$820K332,260
- 222 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$826K32.5--
- 222 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$793K32.5--
- 216 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$803K32.52,100
- 222 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$792K322,100
- 208 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$849K42.52,520
- 612 Viewridge Dr Pacifica, CA$854K42.52,520
- 216 Sunset Ct Pacifica, CA$795K32.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.