- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6500 Blueberry Dr, Englewood, FL 342244 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $18,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 527 sqft
- Security System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,206 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 412001477003
- Zillow Home ID: 43557348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6500 Blueberry Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.7% higher than in Englewood, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Englewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34224 home values.
- 6492 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL--------
- 6516 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL$291K322,190
- 6501 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL--------
- 6511 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL--------
- 6484 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL--Studio----
- 6493 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL--------
- 6524 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL$253K322,190
- 11415 Kimberly Ave Englewood, FL$145K--21,792
- 6476 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL$234K322,408
- 6532 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL--------
- 4526 N Access Rd Englewood, FL$109K------
- 11405 Kimberly Ave Englewood, FL--------
- 6469 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL$208K321,862
- 6419 Shalimar St Port Charlotte, FL$205K321,594
- 4512 N Access Rd Englewood, FL------120
- 6460 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL$212K321,672
- 6427 Shalimar St Port Charlotte, FL$213K321,636
- 6461 Blueberry Dr Englewood, FL$159K321,476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!