- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6500 Daisy Dr, Denton, TX 762084 beds, 3 baths, 2,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- HOA Fee: $35
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $187,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 412 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R221565
- Zillow Home ID: 55163141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6500 Daisy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% lower than in Denton, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 76208 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76208 home values.
- 6410 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$254K422,574
- 6502 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$231K32.52,566
- 6501 Lantana Dr Denton, TX$294K543,223
- 6503 Lantana Dr Denton, TX$316K53.53,418
- 6408 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$259K32.52,859
- 6504 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$254K543,339
- 6501 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$259K543,223
- 6411 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$212K332,407
- 6503 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$250K43.52,971
- 6500 Lantana Dr Denton, TX$355K443,480
- 6409 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$236K442,741
- 6505 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$221K432,448
- 6406 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$259K543,223
- 6506 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$242K32.52,754
- 6505 Lantana Dr Denton, TX$333K323,756
- 6407 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$264K443,418
- 6507 Daisy Dr Denton, TX$268K53.53,418
- 6502 Lantana Dr Denton, TX$227K322,325
- 4204 Sweetgum Dr Denton, TX$213K422,325
- 4234 Boxwood Dr Denton, TX$272K443,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.