- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6501 Hanover Dr, San Jose, CA 951293 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $958,000
- Parking: 468 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 37306022
- Zillow Home ID: 19642258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6501 Hanover Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 6419 Hanover Dr San Jose, CA$1.31M421,484
- 1262 Alderbrook Ln San Jose, CA$1.35M421,528
- 6484 Rainbow Dr San Jose, CA$1.31M421,484
- 6472 Rainbow Dr San Jose, CA$1.23M321,300
- 6496 Rainbow Dr San Jose, CA$1.24M321,300
- 6405 Hanover Dr San Jose, CA$1.64M532,307
- 1272 Alderbrook Ln San Jose, CA$1.22M321,300
- 6460 Rainbow Dr San Jose, CA$1.35M421,484
- 1273 Alderbrook Ln San Jose, CA$1.22M321,300
- 1273 Alderbrook Ln San Jose, CA$1.19M321,300
- 6406 Hanover Dr San Jose, CA$1.37M421,484
- 6391 Hanover Dr San Jose, CA$1.19M321,300
- 1263 Alderbrook Ln San Jose, CA$1.23M321,300
- 1285 Alderbrook Ln San Jose, CA$1.31M421,680
- 6448 Rainbow Dr San Jose, CA$1.39M421,484
- 1251 Alderbrook Ln San Jose, CA$1.36M421,824
- 6419 Tucker Dr San Jose, CA$1.29M321,300
- 6392 Hanover Dr San Jose, CA$1.19M421,484
- 6405 Tucker Dr San Jose, CA$1.58M532,386
- 6473 Rainbow Dr San Jose, CA$1.18M321,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.