- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6501 Los Altos Way, Tampa, FL 336343 beds, 2 baths, 2,039 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $32,900
- Parking: 299 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,039 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0092490606
- Zillow Home ID: 44874563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6501 Los Altos Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33634 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 85.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23% lower than in Town 'n' Country, and 164.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33634 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33634 home values.
- 6503 Los Altos Way Tampa, FL$125K211,244
- 4810 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$122K531,391
- 4816 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$87K311,584
- 6505 Los Altos Way Tampa, FL$107K31.51,160
- 6502 Los Altos Way Tampa, FL$148K321,915
- 4805 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$106K32.51,622
- 4807 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$122K221,517
- 4803 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$109K31.51,216
- 4818 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$154K421,310
- 6504 Los Altos Way Tampa, FL$89K321,422
- 4809 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$85K21.51,326
- 6507 Los Altos Way Tampa, FL$109K21.51,314
- 6407 Yosemite Dr Tampa, FL$89K321,734
- 6506 Los Altos Way Tampa, FL$142K321,984
- 4820 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$111K21.51,316
- 6501 Yosemite Dr Tampa, FL$110K21.51,245
- 4815 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$120K421,316
- 4811 San Pablo Pl Tampa, FL$126K21.51,594
- 4806 Sierra Madre Dr Tampa, FL$165K322,084
- 4808 Sierra Madre Dr Tampa, FL$113K21.51,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.