6501 Sand Point Way NE # 302, Seattle, WA 981152 beds, 2 baths, 1,661 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1974
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 130
- Floor size: 1,661 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 6666401270
- Zillow Home ID: 49002205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6501 Sand Point Way Ne # 302
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In View Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% greater than in Seattle, and 37.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent View Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or View Ridge home values.
- # 101$347K221,608
- # 102$345K221,608
- # 103$349K221,608
- # 104$349K221,608
- # 201$355K221,589
- # 202$345K221,568
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292