6501 Westborough Dr, Raleigh, NC 276124 beds, 4 baths, 2,865 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Close to Crabtree Mall!
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $314,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 388 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Screened Porch
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,865 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 078717014952000
- Zillow Home ID: 6557632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6501 Westborough Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% lower than in Raleigh, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 6517 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$174K--21,316
- 6429 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$232K--2.52,062
- 6525 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$181K--21,364
- 8105 Brumbley Pl Raleigh, NC$185K--21,429
- 6508 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$182K321,362
- 6512 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$200K321,368
- 8112 Rhudy Pl Raleigh, NC$349K--32,414
- 6504 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$194K321,400
- 6504 Westborough Dr # 0 Raleigh, NC$192K32--
- 6516 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$208K--21,334
- 6500 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$186K321,440
- 6421 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$116K--2--
- 6520 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$180K--21,346
- 8109 Brumbley Pl Raleigh, NC$183K321,387
- 6426 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$189K--21,346
- 6524 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$188K321,450
- 8113 Rhudy Pl Raleigh, NC$419K--2.53,058
- 8100 Brumbley Pl Raleigh, NC$189K321,400
- 6600 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$192K--21,350
- 6429 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$194K42.52,051
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.