6503 9th Ave, Adelphi, MD 207831 bed, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 550 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $276
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 171862754
- Zillow Home ID: 37519840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6503 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20783 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% greater than in Chillum, and 144.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20783 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chillum.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20783 home values.
- 914 Cox Ave Adelphi, MD$269K--2.51,541
- 923 Cox Ave Adelphi, MD$302K--31,747
- 912 Cox Ave Adelphi, MD$273K--2.51,587
- 921 Cox Ave Adelphi, MD$245K--2.52,451
- 919 Cox Ave Adelphi, MD$274K--21,621
- 910 Cox Ave Adelphi, MD$246K--2.52,268
- 6505 9th Ave Adelphi, MD$231K--2.51,476
- 6507 9th Ave Adelphi, MD$264K331,748
- 904 Fairoak Ave Adelphi, MD$235K--1.51,697
- 909 Fairoak Ave Adelphi, MD$243K--2.52,240
- 915 Cox Ave Adelphi, MD$278K--32,025
- 902 Fairoak Ave Adelphi, MD$297K531,443
- 6012 Riggs Rd Adelphi, MD$289K--2.53,072
- 906 Fairoak Ave # 321-3 Adelphi, MD$262K--2.52,072
- 917 Cox Ave Adelphi, MD$267K--2.52,023
- 6014 Riggs Rd Adelphi, MD$260K--2.52,240
- 6010 Riggs Rd Adelphi, MD$237K--2.52,240
- 908 Cox Ave Adelphi, MD$283K--2.51,587
- 900 Fairoak Ave Adelphi, MD$246K--2.52,093
- 6501 9th Ave Adelphi, MD$244K--22,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!