6503 Seward Park Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118Studio, 4 baths, 3,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $805,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 340 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 1050 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,910 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1102000441
- Zillow Home ID: 48705184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6503 Seward Park Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seward Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% lower than in Seattle, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Seward Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seward Park home values.
- 6507 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$358K21970
- 6511 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$361K211,160
- 6355 Wilson Ave S Seattle, WA$619K42.52,380
- 5253 S Morgan St Seattle, WA$752K432,800
- 6351 Wilson Ave S Seattle, WA$453K211,670
- 6517 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$830K31.52,450
- 5252 S Morgan St Seattle, WA$501K421,880
- 5245 S Morgan St Seattle, WA$1.1M544,720
- Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA--54.54,620
- 5248 S Morgan St Seattle, WA$607K41.752,490
- 6345 Wilson Ave S Seattle, WA$802K432,560
- 6533 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$764K32.252,740
- 6500 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$869K433,825
- 6508 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$1.03M211,000
- 6514 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$803K423,048
- 6535 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$560K31.752,610
- 6335 Wilson Ave S Seattle, WA$607K53.52,040
- 5244 S Morgan St Seattle, WA$803K32.53,570
- 6522 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$582K31.751,970
- 5239 S Morgan St Seattle, WA$583K31.751,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.