- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6504 Ridgecrest Dr, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $184,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Parcel #: 199301100
- Zillow Home ID: 22046312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6504 Ridgecrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.3% less than in Oklahoma, and 37.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 6525 Ridgewood Ln Edmond, OK$130K------
- 6520 Ridgecrest Dr Edmond, OK$266K322,275
- 6517 Ridgewood Ln Edmond, OK$230K322,436
- 6408 Ridgecrest Dr Edmond, OK$243K42.52,256
- 6516 Ridgewood Ln Edmond, OK$241K422,539
- 6505 Ridgecrest Dr Edmond, OK$206K322,062
- 6409 Ridgecrest Dr Edmond, OK$410K533,689
- 6524 Ridgewood Ln Edmond, OK$352K643,890
- 6600 Ridgecrest Dr Edmond, OK$220K321,937
- 6525 Ridgecrest Dr Edmond, OK$189K422,096
- 6517 Elmwood Ln Edmond, OK$237K431,710
- 6405 Ridgecrest Dr Edmond, OK$207K321,987
- 6468 Valley View Rd Edmond, OK$219K32.52,940
- 6468 Valley View Rd Edmond, OK$217K32.52,940
- 6717 Ashton Hill Cir Edmond, OK--Studio----
- 6825 Ashton Hill Cir Edmond, OK--Studio----
- 6716 Ashton Hill Cir Edmond, OK--Studio----
- 6621 Ridgecrest Dr Edmond, OK$188K321,974
- 6704 Ridgecrest Dr Edmond, OK$179K221,817
- 6500 Blackberry Rd Edmond, OK$247K42.52,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.