- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6505 Chesterfield Ave, Austin, TX 787522 beds, 1 bath, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Living room, family room with fireplace, large kitchen and attached garage.
BIG back yard with patio and nice large trees.
New roof in 2012.
Great starter home in central Austin with easy access to downtown, N. Lamar and Airport Blvd.
- Lot: 8,478 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 2123 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $301
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Large Bedrooms, Family room addition with fireplace, large kitchen, large backyard
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 230119
- Zillow Home ID: 29413453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6505 Chesterfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.5% less than in Austin Metro, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 6503 Chesterfield Ave Austin, TX$238K--1837
- 6509 Chesterfield Ave Austin, TX$264K--1720
- 6501 Chesterfield Ave Austin, TX$260K--31,680
- 300 Irma Dr Austin, TX$208K--21,280
- 6511 Chesterfield Ave Austin, TX$272K--11,376
- 6506 Chesterfield Ave Austin, TX$206K--1864
- 6409 Chesterfield Ave Austin, TX$322K--11,246
- 6513 Chesterfield Ave Austin, TX$220K--1875
- 302 Irma Dr Austin, TX$242K--1900
- 301 Brentwood St Austin, TX$242K211,127
- 300 Canion St Austin, TX$201K--21,220
- 304 Irma Dr Austin, TX$236K31945
- 303 Brentwood St Austin, TX$223K31962
- 301B Irma Dr Austin, TX$352K--22,285
- 302 Canion St Austin, TX$233K--11,103
- 306 Irma Dr Austin, TX$298K--21,741
- 303 Irma Dr Austin, TX$302K442,138
- 305 Brentwood St Austin, TX$215K--21,400
- 304 Canion St Austin, TX$203K--1720
- 6403 Chesterfield Ave Austin, TX$209K--11,135