6507 Corbitt Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631302 beds, 1 bath, 827 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $27,250
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Full Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 827 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 17H141206
- Zillow Home ID: 2732694
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6507 Corbitt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% less than in University City, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 63130 home values rise more quickly than other regions in University City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63130 home values.
- 6505 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$49K21827
- 6509 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K21908
- 6503 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K21827
- 1143 Sutter Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K11652
- 6515 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$102K421,393
- 6501 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$61K31.51,120
- 6508 Avalon Ave Saint Louis, MO$50K21850
- 6517 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$53K11600
- 6512 Avalon Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K21780
- 1151 Sutter Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K41.51,920
- 6508 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$46K11816
- 6506 Corbitt Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$97K311,389
- 6510 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$58K21816
- 6519 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$59K31995
- 6516 Avalon Ave University Cy, MO$91K21792
- 6516 Avalon Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K21792
- 6514 Corbitt Ave Saint Louis, MO$65K311,031
- Avalon Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K21780
- Etzel Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K21.5864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!