6508 82nd St, Kenosha, WI 531422 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113148440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6508 82nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53142 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% less than in Kenosha, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 53142 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53142 home values.
- 8134 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$221K33.51,915
- 8204 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$218K42.52,092
- 8126 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$173K321,674
- 6520 82nd St Kenosha, WI$229K42.52,444
- 8212 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$163K321,372
- 8118 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$172K321,410
- 8129 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$212K32.51,802
- 8205 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$229K42.52,334
- 8119 67th Ave Kenosha, WI$215K321,655
- 8222 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$202K32.52,083
- 6600 82nd St Kenosha, WI$214K31.51,972
- 8121 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$224K42.52,129
- 8110 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$167K321,780
- 8115 67th Ave Kenosha, WI$170K321,423
- 8211 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$214K321,798
- 6424 82nd St Kenosha, WI$161K211,100
- 8111 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$209K321,784
- 8226 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$169K422,114
- 6616 82nd St Kenosha, WI$177K321,692
- 8104 65th Ave Kenosha, WI$206K32.51,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292