6508 Clayton Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631391 bed, 1 bath, 3,366 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,537 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,366 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 45960000700
- Zillow Home ID: 2983727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6508 Clayton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hi-Pointe market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.7% greater than in Saint Louis, and 307.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hi-Pointe home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hi-Pointe home values.
- 6512 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, MO$191K--43,366
- 6518 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K11816
- 6516 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, MO$202K--43,366
- 1149 Louisville Ave Saint Louis, MO$188K--42,788
- 1201 Louisville Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K--21,189
- 6520 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, MO$268K--43,366
- 6521 Clayton Ave # 23 Saint Louis, MO$118K--21,680
- 6525 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, MO$379K8--4,636
- 6515 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, MO$238K--43,618
- 1205 Louisville Ave # 7 Saint Louis, MO$150K--21,296
- 6496 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, MO$174K--42,304
- 6553 Wise Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K--1950
- 6528 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, MO$206K--43,366
- 6529 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, MO$365KStudio44,636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292