6508 Goodall Ct, Austin, TX 787394 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Highly desirable Circle C schools (Clayton Elementary, Gorzycki Middle, Bowie High School). 10 minutes to downtown, 15 minutes to Bergstrom Airport, minutes to shopping & dining, and less than 5 minutes to the Slaughter Alamo Drafthouse. Also within walking distance to Slaughter Creek park with hike & bike trails as well as a disc golf course.
Flexibility: fully furnished ($4000). Or, unfurnished ($3300).
Pets OK on a case by case bases. NO smoking.
Shown by appt only. AVAILABLE AUGUST 21ST.
Awesome neighborhood in Southwest Austin with great neighbors and lots of kids! Community pool and tennis court access.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 640 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,186 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 512493
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 58315727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6508 Goodall Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78739 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.3% lower than in Austin Metro, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78739 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78739 home values.
- 6504 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$424K43.53,114
- 6512 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$414K43.53,169
- 6513 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$383K--32,884
- 6517 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$374K--22,631
- 10704 Rigsbee Ct Austin, TX$421K--32,997
- 10708 Rigsbee Ct Austin, TX$411K--32,945
- 6500 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$440K--33,135
- 10700 Rigsbee Ct Austin, TX$369K--22,463
- 6516 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$439K--43,271
- 6501 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$434K43.53,469
- 6509 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$416K53.252,883
- 6513 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$381K--32,697
- 10712 Rigsbee Ct Austin, TX$433K--43,143
- 6505 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$442K43.53,223
- 6512 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$364K--22,505
- 6516 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$334K422,206
- 6517 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$421K543,255
- 6508 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$396K--43,255
- 6520 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$353K--22,451
- 10800 Greymere Ct Austin, TX$353K--32,842
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292