6508 Goodall Ct, Austin, TX 78739
Sold on 12/4/13:
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,186 sq ft
- Lot:0.34 acres
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Dec 2013
- Heating Type:Forced air
Highly desirable Circle C schools (Clayton Elementary, Gorzycki Middle, Bowie High School). 10 minutes to downtown, 15 minutes to Bergstrom Airport, minutes to shopping & dining, and less than 5 minutes to the Slaughter Alamo Drafthouse. Also within walking distance to Slaughter Creek park with hike & bike trails as well as a disc golf course.
Flexibility: fully furnished ($4000). Or, unfurnished ($3300).
Pets OK on a case by case bases. NO smoking.
Shown by appt only. AVAILABLE AUGUST 21ST.
Awesome neighborhood in Southwest Austin with great neighbors and lots of kids! Community pool and tennis court access.
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesBedroom,Full Bath,Half Bath,Kitchen,Living Room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow96
- Exterior MaterialComposition
- Garage Size640
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameCircle C Ranch
- Parcel #512493
- Roof TypeComposition
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID58315727
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$426,263||$341K – $494K||+$6,009||$133||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,610/mo||$1.5K – $3.1K/mo||+$39||$0.82||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 78739 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Austin Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78739 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% less than in Austin Metro, and 63.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78739 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78739 home values.
Neighborhood for 6508 Goodall Court
- 6504 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$418K43.53,114
- 6512 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$398K43.53,169
- 6513 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$375K--3.02,884
- 6517 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$349K--2.02,631
- 10704 Rigsbee Ct Austin, TX$384K--3.02,997
- 10708 Rigsbee Ct Austin, TX$395K--3.02,945
- 6500 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$411K--3.03,135
- 10700 Rigsbee Ct Austin, TX$346K--2.02,463
- 6516 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$443K--4.03,271
- 6501 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$413K43.53,469
- 6509 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$415K53.252,883
- 6513 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$360K--3.02,696
- 10712 Rigsbee Ct Austin, TX$436K--4.03,143
- 6505 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$435K43.53,223
- 6512 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$341K--2.02,505
- 6516 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$331K42.02,206
- 6517 Goodall Ct Austin, TX$408K--4.03,255
- 6508 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$409K--4.03,255
- 6520 Nusser Ln Austin, TX$337K--2.02,451
- 10800 Greymere Ct Austin, TX$374K--3.02,842
Nearby Schools in Austin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005