6509 36th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $520,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7974200928
- Zillow Home ID: 49073840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6509 36th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bryant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64% lower than in Seattle, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bryant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
- 6511 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$413K11870
- 6501 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$412K11.751,340
- 3516 NE 65th St Seattle, WA$404K211,360
- 6517 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$412K21800
- 6521 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$800K42.752,890
- 6525 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$396K21800
- 6257 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$476K211,400
- 6529 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$435K21.751,200
- 6514 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$533K311,670
- 6518 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$556K311,770
- 3602 NE 65th St Seattle, WA$532K411,790
- 6533 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$652K41.752,200
- 6522 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$510K411,410
- 6253 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$417K21800
- 6254 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$691K41.51,940
- 6508 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$713K31.52,560
- 6512 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$565K322,180
- 6516 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$475K31.751,170
- 6539 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$657K41.752,300
- 6520 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$652K32.752,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.