6509 Hartwait St, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1953
- 8 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- MLS #: BA8272125
- Finished basement, 380 sqft
- Flooring: Other
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 6759 082
- Zillow Home ID: 36556460
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6509 Hartwait Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% lower than in Baltimore, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21224 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21224 home values.
- 6511 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$69K--1840
- 6507 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$69K--1840
- 6505 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$71K--1.5840
- 6513 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$70K--1840
- 6515 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$71K--1.5840
- 6503 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$66K31.51,024
- 6517 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$70K--1840
- 6501 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$84K211,024
- 6519 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$82K311,024
- 6441 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$86K--11,024
- 6514 Brown Ave Baltimore, MD$82K311,080
- 6521 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$84K--11,024
- 6512 Brown Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--11,080
- 6510 Brown Ave Baltimore, MD$64K--11,080
- 6439 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$73K--11,024
- 6508 Brown Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--21,080
- 6437 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$71K21840
- 6500 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$81K--11,024
- 6438 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$77K--11,024
- 6502 Hartwait St Baltimore, MD$59K21840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!