651 Acker Pl NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 3 baths, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,011 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $685,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0861 0183
- Zillow Home ID: 417172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 651 Acker Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Washington, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 649 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$717K31.51,188
- 653 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC--21.51,432
- 647 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$728K211,238
- 655 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$710K221,432
- 645 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$675K331,188
- 643 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$626K221,188
- 652 E St NE Washington, DC$762K43.51,472
- 654 E St NE Washington, DC$812K431,562
- 650 E St NE Washington, DC$747K331,531
- 656 E St NE Washington, DC$710K331,442
- 508 7th St NE Washington, DC$738K21.51,484
- 648 E St NE Washington, DC$661K311,472
- 641 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$828K42.52,223
- 660 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$640K311,281
- 512 7th St NE Washington, DC$699K321,484
- 514 7th St NE Washington, DC$772K331,484
- 662 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$657K21.51,064
- 658 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$632K221,280
- 510 7th St NE Washington, DC$760K31.51,480
- 646 E St NE Washington, DC$690K22.51,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.