651 Dexter St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 4 baths, 3,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
CENTRAL EAST DENVER'S HILLTOP AREA, NEXT TO 6TH AVENUE PARKWAY AND WALKING DISTANCE TO SEVERAL PARKS, DENVER'S POPULAR EATERY, SNOOZE, AND MINUTES FROM CHERRY CREEK SHOPPING! STEPS FROM BUS CONNECTIONS, AND 3 BLOCKS FROM ROSE HOSPITAL!
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 296 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 5329007
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,530 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0606322016000
- Zillow Home ID: 13393728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 651 Dexter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% lower than in Denver, and 20% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 643 Dexter St Denver, CO$398K211,060
- 655 Dexter St Denver, CO$550K331,982
- 665 Dexter St Denver, CO$496K322,199
- 635 Dexter St Denver, CO$529K422,450
- 675 Dexter St Denver, CO$476K321,326
- 650 Cherry St Denver, CO$416K221,244
- 640 Cherry St Denver, CO$409K32885
- 656 Cherry St Denver, CO$572K231,457
- 633 Dexter St Denver, CO$306K21903
- 636 Cherry St Denver, CO$426K221,152
- 660 Cherry St Denver, CO$1.12M554,610
- 677 Dexter St Denver, CO$835K443,155
- 628 Cherry St Denver, CO$696K422,708
- 672 Cherry St Denver, CO$422K211,289
- 646 Dexter St Denver, CO$633K321,471
- 650 Dexter St Denver, CO$552K333,113
- 620 Cherry St Denver, CO$499K231,703
- 636 Dexter St Denver, CO$455K321,142
- 660 Dexter St Denver, CO$735K32.53,061
- 691 Dexter St Denver, CO$409K321,370
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292