- Lot: 9,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 2,279 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $2,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $788
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 580 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,730 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 077114150
- Zillow Home ID: 15601178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.43-2.75M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94028 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for San Mateo as a whole. Among 94028 homes, this home is valued 20.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.6% higher than in San Mateo, and 56.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94028 home values.
|641 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.24M||4||3||2,340|
|661 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.4M||4||3||2,420|
|160 Durazno Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.17M||4||2.5||1,700|
|170 Durazno Way Menlo Park, CA||$2M||3||2.5||1,490|
|150 Durazno Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.12M||3||2||1,640|
|671 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.13M||3||2||1,870|
|631 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.33M||4||2.5||2,082|
|650 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.27M||4||2.5||2,437|
|180 Durazno Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.64M||4||4||2,880|
|660 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.17M||4||3||2,090|
|140 Durazno Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.25M||3||2||2,020|
|640 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.37M||4||3||2,390|
|621 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.2M||3||2||1,820|
|670 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.08M||3||2||1,960|
|130 Mira Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.18M||3||2||2,130|
|120 Mira Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.13M||3||2||1,870|
|130 Durazno Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.26M||3||3||1,950|
|630 La Mesa Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.06M||4||2||1,860|
|190 Durazno Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.45M||3||3||2,688|
|141 Mimosa Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.17M||3||2||2,110|
Nearby Schools in San Mateo
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!