651 NW 89th St, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
has natural cedar shingles and wide overhanging eves with traditional eve brackets.
The interior has wainscoting and period trim with capitol moldings. The grounds are
beautifully maintained with lush landscaping, brickwork, and Pennsylvania bluestone
The living room, dining room and kitchen are all open to each other, creating an inviting
living space ideal for entertaining. The living room has Brazilian cherry floors. The
kitchen has a cook's island, stainless steel appliances, and tile floors that extend into
the dining room. The main floor bathroom has a tile floor and subway tile tub surround.
There are two bedrooms on the main floor and a third bedroom downstairs along with
a family room and second full bath. The back yard has a spacious concrete patio and a
Craftsman outbuilding that would make a great kid's playhouse or guest space.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $454,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3501100175
- Zillow Home ID: 48877276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 651 Nw 89th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% less than in Seattle, and 46.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 8818 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$370K211,080
- 647 NW 89th St Seattle, WA$395K41.51,370
- 652 NW 88th St Seattle, WA$392K311,070
- 658 NW 88th St Seattle, WA$415K411,190
- 646 NW 88th St Seattle, WA$341K11750
- 643 NW 89th St Seattle, WA$442K321,740
- 650 NW 89th St Seattle, WA$579K331,870
- 648 NW 89th St Seattle, WA$391K311,330
- 654 NW 89th St Seattle, WA$539K42.51,900
- 640 NW 88th St Seattle, WA$373K411,920
- 640 NW 89th St Seattle, WA$434K311,190
- 635 NW 89th St Seattle, WA$427K211,850
- 636 NW 88th St Seattle, WA$465K31.751,770
- 8720 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$334K211,160
- 653 NW 88th St Seattle, WA$379K21980
- 719 NW 90th St Seattle, WA$382K221,425
- 636 NW 89th St Seattle, WA$363K21970
- 647 NW 88th St Seattle, WA$378K21.75980
- 715 NW 90th St Seattle, WA$214K311,230
- 8912 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$374K311,140
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292