6511 Fir Ave, Cleveland, OH 441023 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Gordon Square Arts District - www.dscdo.org
The Gordon Square Arts District is the economic cornerstone of Cleveland?s West Side where a powerful combination of housing, new businesses, the arts and neighborhood beautification are sparking the development of new jobs for residents.
Already well underway, the Gordon Square Arts District is helping to infuse more than $500 million in economic development in the surrounding community.
The driving force for the arts district is a triad of established and successful arts and non-profit organizations that will provide unique entertainment, attracting audiences from throughout the region a collaboration that can serve as a model for funding the arts.
Early work on the renovation and construction of theatres in the arts district is having a ripple effect, triggering more projects and improvements on the West Side that play a role in attracting educated, creative, young workers.
The Detroit Shoreway neighborhood is one of Cleveland?s coolest, most diverse neighborhoods along the North Coast. New residents are moving in, businesses are setting up shop, theatres are opening, the EcoVillage is blossoming, block clubs are growing and visitors are arriving.
Less than two miles west from Downtown, this neighborhood is quickly becoming the place to live, work and play.
- Lot: 3,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $130,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 280 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 00226085
- Zillow Home ID: 33328780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6511 Fir Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit Shoreway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% lower than in Cleveland, and 191% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Detroit Shoreway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit Shoreway home values.
- 6515 Fir Ave Cleveland, OH$84K321,410
- 6519 Fir Ave Cleveland, OH$65K421,881
- 1920 W 65th St Cleveland, OH$96K422,184
- 6506 Fir Ave Cleveland, OH$60K------
- 6605 Fir Ave Cleveland, OH$72K421,885
- Fir Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 6512 Fir Ave Cleveland, OH$60K21966
- 1896 W 65th St Cleveland, OH$120K533,754
- 6607 Fir Ave Cleveland, OH--522,231
- 1890 W 65th St Cleveland, OH$87K421,996
- 6518 Wakefield Ave Cleveland, OH$33K311,409
- 1924 W 65th St Cleveland, OH$51K411,391
- 6600 Fir Ave Cleveland, OH$75K321,385
- 6512 Wakefield Ave Cleveland, OH$63K311,157
- 6514 Wakefield Ave Cleveland, OH$73K311,392
- 6600 Wakefield Ave Cleveland, OH$35K311,416
- 1886 W 65th St Cleveland, OH$65K622,388
- 6606 Fir Ave Cleveland, OH$64K522,209
- 6604 Wakefield Ave Cleveland, OH$80K622,594
- 6608 Fir Ave Cleveland, OH$38K411,469
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292