6511 Glendower Rd, Raleigh, NC 276134 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 078719611177000
- Zillow Home ID: 110599707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6511 Glendower Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% lower than in Raleigh, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 6507 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$369K--3.53,057
- 4500 Pleasant Grove Church Rd Raleigh, NC$328K--1931
- 6505 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$376K--2.52,967
- 4505 Printer Ln Raleigh, NC$201K--21,581
- 6503 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$369K--43,155
- 6519 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$227K--2.52,176
- 4501 Printer Ln Raleigh, NC$212K--2.52,061
- 6508 Hammersmith Dr Raleigh, NC$205K--21,938
- 6512 Hammersmith Dr Raleigh, NC$208K42.52,000
- 4509 Printer Ln Raleigh, NC$179K--21,329
- 6515 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$409K--2.52,481
- 6501 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$364K443,100
- 6504 Hammersmith Dr Raleigh, NC$209K42.52,220
- 6506 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$407K--3.53,565
- 6505 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$227K332,750
- 6523 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$216K--31,992
- 6507 Glendower Rd Raleigh, NC$199K44--
- 4500 Printer Ln Raleigh, NC$197K32.51,781
- 6500 Hammersmith Dr Raleigh, NC$191K--21,482
- 4513 Printer Ln Raleigh, NC$202K--2.51,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.