6511 Stone Crest Way, Whittier, CA 90601
Sold on 4/22/11: $328,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,494 sq ft
- Lot:3,049 sqft
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Apr 2011 for $328,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow962
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #8137015042
- School DistrictWhittier Union High School Dist
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID21426694
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$358,141||$337K – $394K||+$15,842||$239||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,997/mo||$1.7K – $2.3K/mo||+$13||$1.34||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 90601 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 8% increase for Whittier as a whole. Among 90601 homes, this home is valued 10.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.2% less than in Whittier, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90601 home values.
Neighborhood for 6511 Stone Crest Way
Nearby Schools in Whittier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Lou Henry Hoover Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Whittier High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Walter F. Dexter Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.7 mi
- The Broadoaks Childrens School K-6 0.2 mi
- Broadoaks School of Whittier College K-8 0.2 mi
- Whittier Friends School PK-4 0.4 mi
- Oralingua School for the Hearing Impair... K-7 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005