6511 Trinidad Ct, San Jose, CA 951205 beds, 3 baths, 2,789 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,360,000
- Price/sqft: $488
- Parking: 437 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,789 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 58109007
- Zillow Home ID: 19765065
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6511 Trinidad Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in San Jose, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 6513 Trinidad Ct San Jose, CA$1.28M432,496
- 6509 Trinidad Ct San Jose, CA$1.11M32.52,066
- 1142 Pedrick Ct San Jose, CA$1.08M42.52,009
- 1134 Pedrick Ct San Jose, CA$1.1M42.52,176
- 6515 Trinidad Ct San Jose, CA$1.07M321,873
- 6524 Bose Ln San Jose, CA$1.14M432,354
- 6507 Trinidad Ct San Jose, CA$1.14M42.52,220
- 6517 Trinidad Ct San Jose, CA$1.21M42.52,415
- 6528 Bose Ln San Jose, CA$1.05M42.52,176
- 6532 Bose Ln San Jose, CA$1.06M321,978
- 6518 Bose Ln San Jose, CA$1.02M421,867
- 6518 Bose Ln San Jose, CA$1.03M421,867
- 6519 Trinidad Ct San Jose, CA$1.16M432,496
- 1126 Pedrick Ct San Jose, CA$1.14M542,275
- 6505 Trinidad Ct San Jose, CA$1.13M432,496
- 6536 Bose Ln San Jose, CA$1.33M322,789
- 1179 Washoe Dr San Jose, CA$1.04M321,873
- 6521 Trinidad Ct San Jose, CA$1.03M321,873
- 1187 Washoe Dr San Jose, CA$1.01M321,771
- 1171 Washoe Dr San Jose, CA$1.31M322,919
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.