- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6512 Parson Brown Dr, Orlando, FL 328193 beds, 2 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $333,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Parking: 572 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 262328626401360
- Zillow Home ID: 46205001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6512 Parson Brown Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32819 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 136.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 124.8% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 292.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 6518 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$328K32.52,403
- 6506 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$269K32.52,304
- 6602 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$305K322,449
- 6500 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$1.1M665,872
- 6511 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$313K42.52,171
- 6517 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$268K321,964
- 6603 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$297K322,184
- 6608 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$340K432,738
- 6601 Bittersweet Ln Orlando, FL$323K332,185
- 6607 Bittersweet Ln Orlando, FL$324K322,020
- 6575 Bittersweet Ln Orlando, FL$366K322,145
- 6613 Bittersweet Ln Orlando, FL$278K422,511
- 6614 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$326K42.52,805
- 6615 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$267K321,971
- 6609 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$269K321,941
- 6619 Bittersweet Ln Orlando, FL$266K321,879
- 6620 Parson Brown Ct Orlando, FL$332K422,174
- 6621 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL$395K432,664
- 6476 Parson Brown Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 6625 Bittersweet Ln Orlando, FL$254K321,823
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.