- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6513 El Paso Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462144 beds, 3 baths, 2,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 490535115007000982
- Zillow Home ID: 1315417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6513 El Paso Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 8.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6507 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$147K322,155
- 6519 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$141K--12,283
- 6525 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K321,540
- 6501 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K--11,497
- 6518 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K321,499
- 6510 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$142K42.52,222
- 6508 Doris Dr Indianapolis, IN$75K311,152
- 6524 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K42.51,842
- 6516 Doris Dr Indianapolis, IN$88K3--1,248
- 6470 Doris Dr Indianapolis, IN$100K321,416
- 6502 Santa Ana Ln Indianapolis, IN$141K--12,136
- 6531 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K--11,530
- 6530 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K--11,449
- 6515 Santa Ana Ln Indianapolis, IN$133K32.51,744
- 6524 Doris Dr Indianapolis, IN$84K3--1,040
- 6525 Santa Ana Ln Indianapolis, IN$147K--1.52,316
- 6462 Doris Dr Indianapolis, IN$87K3--1,152
- 6536 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$125K--1.51,674
- 6531 Santa Ana Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K--11,800
- 6537 El Paso Dr Indianapolis, IN$138K--1.51,954
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.