6514 113th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 980334 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1989 for $180,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 540 sqft
- Partial basement, 880 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,410 sqft
- Parcel #: 6665800210
- Zillow Home ID: 49002069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6514 113th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Houghton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.7% less than in Kirkland, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Houghton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Houghton home values.
- 6518 113th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$665K52.52,550
- 6508 113th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$670K422,420
- 6506 113th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$943K423,660
- 11311 NE 67th St Kirkland, WA$651K42.52,380
- 6511 114th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$703K31.753,040
- 6509 114th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$869K32.53,490
- 6513 114th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$698K31.753,300
- 6504 113th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$706K42.252,490
- 11344 NE 67th St Kirkland, WA$481K22.51,642
- 6507 114th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$850K42.253,240
- 11344 NE 67th St # A-1 Kirkland, WA$434K221,642
- 11308 NE 67th St Kirkland, WA$686K43.252,630
- 11312 NE 67th St Kirkland, WA$591K32.51,900
- 11228 NE 67th St Kirkland, WA$754K43.53,590
- 6515 114th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$679K432,980
- 11226 NE 67th St Kirkland, WA$892K43.53,594
- 11231 NE 67th St Kirkland, WA$673K32.252,320
- 6505 114th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$818K42.752,770
- 6502 113th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$871K53.53,210
- 11342 NE 67th St # A-2 Kirkland, WA$462K22.51,625
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.