- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6514 Aintree Pl, Indianapolis, IN 462501.5 baths, 1,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 490215132058000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1160908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6514 Aintree Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46250 home values.
- 6514 Aintree Ter Indianapolis, IN$135K231,748
- 6520 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$123K----1,359
- 6511 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$121K221,512
- 6517 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$135K32.51,902
- 6524 Aintree Ter Indianapolis, IN$125K--1.51,660
- 6535 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$127K--1.51,676
- 6521 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$134K--12,164
- 6539 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$104K--1.51,592
- 6528 Aintree Ter Indianapolis, IN$94K231,536
- 6528 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$135K--11,728
- 6531 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$117K--11,292
- 6500 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN--------
- 6523 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$149K22.51,561
- 6543 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$133K--11,872
- 6543 Aintree Ter Indianapolis, IN$200K321,872
- 6527 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$134K--1.51,600
- 6519 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$117K--11,298
- 6525 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$143K32.52,006
- 6507 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$124K22.51,714
- 6532 Aintree Pl Indianapolis, IN$133K--1.51,597
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.