6515 29th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $361,000
- Price/sqft: $201
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3278612430
- Zillow Home ID: 84761361
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6515 29th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In High Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 480.8% greater than in Seattle, and 367.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent High Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or High Point home values.
- 6517 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$353K32.51,580
- 6511 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$358K32.51,800
- 6519 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$350K321,800
- 6509 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$354K32.51,580
- 6507 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$360K32.51,800
- 6505 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$339K331,399
- 6503 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$361K32.51,800
- 6501 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$355K331,580
- 6516 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$378K52.52,490
- 6510 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$391K852,820
- 6510 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$360K33.51,554
- 6522 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$393K852,820
- 6504 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$279K31.51,200
- 6514 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$324K33.51,554
- 6500 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$287K31.51,240
- 3004 SW Cycle Ct Seattle, WA$311K111,100
- 6528 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$380K52.52,490
- 2819 SW Morgan St Seattle, WA--341,710
- 6439 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$342K31.51,260
- 6516 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$304K22.51,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.