- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6515 Bradley Pl, Los Angeles, CA 900564 beds, 3 baths, 2,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Last sold: May 2013 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,810 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 4102015068
- Zillow Home ID: 20378039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6515 Bradley Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westchester home values.
- 6531 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$733K432,238
- 6501 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$739K432,437
- 6514 Laurelwood Dr Inglewood, CA$858K432,843
- 6547 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$706K332,676
- 6495 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$777K432,810
- 6479 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$761K332,676
- 6563 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$784K432,437
- 6530 Laurelwood Dr Inglewood, CA$775K432,442
- 6502 Laurelwood Dr Inglewood, CA$767K432,748
- 6546 Laurelwood Dr Inglewood, CA$1.05M432,825
- 6486 Laurelwood Dr Inglewood, CA$757K432,437
- 6516 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$735K432,437
- 6500 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$719K321,872
- 6532 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$752K432,676
- 6463 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$762K432,437
- 6579 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$800K332,676
- 6496 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$727K432,238
- 6562 Laurelwood Dr Inglewood, CA$1.29M643,240
- 6548 Bradley Pl Los Angeles, CA$738K432,810
- 6470 Laurelwood Dr Inglewood, CA$765K432,748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!