- 5/31 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,795 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: 13143312
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 731 sqft
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Fencing \ Wood, Energy Saving Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch(es), Exterior Features \ Gutters, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ Plantation Shutters, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Heating \ Central Heat-Elec, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Heating \ Zoned, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Security Features \ Burglar, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Security Features \ Fire\Smoke, Energy Saving Features \ Thermo Windows, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Double Oven, Exterior Features \ Deck, Lot Features \ Corner, Security Features \ Owned, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Fireplace Features \ Decorative, Utilities \ Curbs, Pool Features \ In Ground Gunite, Security Features \ Monitored, Utilities \ Alley, Interior Features \ Paneling, Building Area Source \ Appraiser, Pool Features \ Cleaning System, Fencing \ Automatic Gate, Association Type \ Voluntary, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Flooring \ Stone, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Other Equipment \ Warmer Oven Drawer, Flooring \ Slate, Interior Features \ Wainscoting, Foundation Details \ Slab, Possession \ Negotiable, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Utilities \ Individual Water Meter, Roof \ Other, Lot Features \ Irregular, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Circle Drive, Parking Features \ Oversized, Parking Features \ Rear, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Parking Features \ Opener, Association Fee \ 300, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,725 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 00000794606550000
- Zillow Home ID: 26870711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Far North home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Far North homes, this home is 129.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Dallas, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
|6529 Calais Dr Dallas, TX||$617K||4||4||4,261|
|6506 Ivyglen Dr Dallas, TX||$616K||4||4.5||4,110|
|6520 Calais Dr Dallas, TX||$549K||4||3.5||3,648|
|6510 Calais Dr Dallas, TX||$588K||4||3.5||3,353|
|6320 Meadowcreek Dr Dallas, TX||$1.01M||4||4.5||4,986|
|6530 Calais Dr Dallas, TX||$581K||4||3.5||3,496|
|6310 Meadowcreek Dr Dallas, TX||$741K||4||3.5||4,051|
|6410 Meadowcreek Dr Dallas, TX||$713K||4||3.5||4,065|
|6539 Calais Dr Dallas, TX||$585K||4||4||3,921|
|6230 Meadowcreek Dr Dallas, TX||$655K||3||4||3,766|
|6516 Ivyglen Dr Dallas, TX||$571K||4||3||3,023|
|6509 Crestmere Dr Dallas, TX||$533K||4||3.5||3,353|
|6540 Calais Dr Dallas, TX||$533K||4||3.5||3,691|
|6525 Crestmere Dr Dallas, TX||$499K||4||4.5||3,504|
|6420 Meadowcreek Dr Dallas, TX||$644K||4||3.5||3,597|
|6535 Crestmere Dr Dallas, TX||$509K||4||3.5||3,423|
|6511 Ivyglen Dr Dallas, TX||$713K||4||4.5||4,563|
|6220 Meadowcreek Dr Dallas, TX||$713K||4||5||4,097|
|6545 Crestmere Dr Dallas, TX||$539K||4||4.5||3,854|
|6318 Stonehill Dr Dallas, TX||$1.02M||4||8.5||5,795|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!