6515 Elysian Fields Ave, New Orleans, LA 701223 beds, 2 baths, 2,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,510 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $236,000
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,620 sqft
- Parcel #: 3-8W-4-275-23
- Zillow Home ID: 73799781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6515 Elysian Fields Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Terrace and Oaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in New Orleans Metro, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake Terrace and Oaks home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Orleans Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Terrace and Oaks home values.
- 6525 Elysian Fields Ave New Orleans, LA$316K------
- 6501 Elysian Fields Ave New Orleans, LA$332K343,449
- 2219 Leon C Simon Dr New Orleans, LA$250K------
- 6535 Elysian Fields Ave New Orleans, LA$350K------
- 2200 Jay St New Orleans, LA$298K------
- 2227 Leon C Simon Dr New Orleans, LA$300K32.52,576
- 6500 Marigny St New Orleans, LA$299K------
- 6545 Elysian Fields Ave New Orleans, LA$308K------
- 2235 Leon C Simon Dr New Orleans, LA$316K------
- 6510 Marigny St New Orleans, LA$324K------
- 2208 Jay St New Orleans, LA$299K------
- 6555 Elysian Fields Ave New Orleans, LA$379K------
- 2200 Leon C Simon Dr New Orleans, LA$321K------
- 2212 Leon C Simon Dr New Orleans, LA$198K------
- 2243 Leon C Simon Dr New Orleans, LA$301K------
- 6518 Marigny St New Orleans, LA$337K------
- 2222 Leon C Simon Dr New Orleans, LA$236K42.52,800
- 6565 Elysian Fields Ave New Orleans, LA$304K------
- 2201 Jay St New Orleans, LA$358K------
- 2218 Jay St New Orleans, LA$254K------
Nearby Schools in New Orleans
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!