6515 Greenridge Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462784 beds, 4 baths, 4,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $735,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Finished basement, 2061 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1187 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,513 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 490414104004000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1207027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6515 Greenridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6525 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$554K555,340
- Common Proerty Cp Indianapolis, IN$711K------
- 6505 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$659K477,411
- 6518 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$551K42.53,785
- 6416 Shamel Dr Indianapolis, IN$369K433,621
- 6408 Shamel Dr Indianapolis, IN$433K42.53,814
- 6601 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$407K42.52,926
- 6424 Shamel Dr Indianapolis, IN$446K455,106
- 6505 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN$491K42.53,666
- 6441 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$428K444,059
- 6360 Shamel Dr Indianapolis, IN$414K433,904
- 6515 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN$443K43.52,969
- 8713 Worthington Ct Indianapolis, IN$678K43.56,354
- 6432 Shamel Dr Indianapolis, IN$561K53.53,368
- 8701 Lepart Ct Indianapolis, IN$368K42.52,670
- 6607 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$350K41.52,698
- 6350 Shamel Dr Indianapolis, IN$370K42.52,864
- 8719 Worthington Ct Indianapolis, IN$690K665,075
- 6525 Bergeson Ct Indianapolis, IN$440K31.52,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!