6515 NE 22nd Ave, Portland, OR 972113 beds, 2 baths, 1,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $121,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R190743
- Zillow Home ID: 53888781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6515 Ne 22nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodlawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.8% higher than in Portland, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodlawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodlawn home values.
- 6525 NE 22nd Ave Portland, OR$236K211,054
- 6505 NE 22nd Ave Portland, OR$384K21.52,034
- 2132 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$309K31.51,252
- 2115 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$321K421,366
- 2118 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$301K322,198
- 2130 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$317K311,401
- 2105 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$283K21884
- 2106 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$303K42912
- 6425 NE 22nd Ave Portland, OR$342K311,544
- 2131 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$261K21883
- 2116 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$226K21900
- 6516 NE 22nd Ave Portland, OR$310K321,410
- 6504 NE 22nd Ave Portland, OR$316K311,568
- 6528 NE 22nd Ave Portland, OR$311K411,499
- 6446 NE 22nd Ave Portland, OR$310K311,438
- 2208 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$317K321,348
- 2119 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$324K311,471
- 2104 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$292K211,639
- 6615 NE 22nd Ave Portland, OR$350K311,672
- 6417 NE 22nd Ave Portland, OR$305K411,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.