6515 Topaz St, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 917014 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,072 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1991 for $231,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0201064240000
- Zillow Home ID: 17287824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6515 Topaz Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91701, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% lower than in Rancho Cucamonga, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rancho Cucamonga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91701 home values.
- 6525 Topaz St Rancho Cucamonga, CA$582K332,623
- 6516 Napa Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA$584K332,623
- 8599 Hunter Dr Rancho Cucamonga, CA$523K332,305
- 6491 Topaz St Rancho Cucamonga, CA$528K422,186
- 6526 Napa Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA$545K332,305
- 6492 Napa Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA$527K422,186
- 8598 Hunter Dr Rancho Cucamonga, CA$564K42.52,499
- 8591 Hunter Dr Rancho Cucamonga, CA$550K332,623
- 6479 Topaz St Rancho Cucamonga, CA$606K42.53,060
- 6490 Topaz St Rancho Cucamonga, CA$532K42.72,329
- 6480 Napa Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA$517K422,186
- 8583 Hunter Dr Rancho Cucamonga, CA$544K42.52,499
- 6478 Topaz St Rancho Cucamonga, CA$529K422,186
- 6465 Topaz St Rancho Cucamonga, CA$535K422,318
- 6525 Napa Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA$581K332,623
- 6515 Napa Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA$560K42.52,499
- 6466 Napa Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA$564K42.52,565
- 8588 Hunter Dr Rancho Cucamonga, CA$536K532,623
- 6493 Napa Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA$535K42.72,329
- 6491 Amberwood Dr Rancho Cucamonga, CA$532K422,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.