6516 28th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117
Sold on 1/24/13: $615,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,120 sq ft
- Lot:2,550 sqft
- Year Built:2012
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $615,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump, Wall
Huge top floor master suite with walk in closet and expansive master bath featuring custom tile work, huge bath, glassed-in shower, separate toilet and dual vanities. Two bedrooms downstairs offer privacy and a great home office space. Fantastic storage throughout; green building techniques keep utilities low despite the year-round comfort of a heat pump.
High-end finishes and thoughtful touches throughout (self-closing drawers and cabinets, modular closet fixtures and modern window treatments) add to the character of a home that is both modern and warm.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow414
- Parcel #2856101152
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count9
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeModern
- ViewCity, Mountain, Territorial
- Zillow Home ID97782164
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Composition
- Garage Size300
- HeatingElectric, Propane butane
- LaundryIn Unit
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$534,237||$502K – $561K||-$7,543||$251||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,480/mo||$1.6K – $3K/mo||+$28||$1.17||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Loyal Heights home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Loyal Heights homes, this home is valued 12.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Loyal Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.7% lower than in Seattle, and 75% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Loyal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loyal Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 6516 28th Avenue Nw
- 2804 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$741K32.52,370
- 2764 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$647K42.03,060
- 6507 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.07M33.53,530
- 6506 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$514K31.01,810
- 6515 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$410K21.01,110
- 6510 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$582K41.751,980
- 2769 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$650K52.752,650
- 2765 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$441K32.51,700
- 2803 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$687K62.753,060
- 6518 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$544K32.01,580
- 2807 NW 66th St Seattle, WA$643K42.01,910
- 2761 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$466K32.51,970
- 2808 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$576K31.752,210
- 6524 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$583K41.752,400
- 2758 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$213K--1.0390
- 2809 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$564K42.02,620
- 2759 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$457K41.01,360
- 6406 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$366K21.75670
- 6401 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$432K31.01,280
- 2811 NW 66th St Seattle, WA$356K11.0690
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005