6516 41st Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981362 beds, 2 baths, 780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $353,000
- Price/sqft: $453
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5637500145
- Zillow Home ID: 48971822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6516 41st Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gatewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% lower than in Seattle, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Gatewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gatewood home values.
- 6512 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$463K41.51,910
- 6520 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$605K33.252,160
- 6526 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$351K211,180
- 6506 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$335K21842
- 6532 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$468K321,680
- 6502 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$444K31.751,500
- 6507 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$380K321,420
- 6517 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$398K11.751,240
- 6511 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$430K411,290
- 6523 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$513K422,000
- 6538 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$955K33.252,420
- 4007 SW Morgan St Seattle, WA$408K32.251,380
- 6527 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$599K31.52,310
- 6531 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$593K31.752,400
- 6509 40th Ave SW Seattle, WA$489K432,215
- 6356 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$395K211,200
- 6517 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$435K211,070
- 6523 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$590K311,940
- 6513 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$443K311,300
- 4105 SW Morgan St Seattle, WA$378K211,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.