6516 Isla Del Rey Dr, El Paso, TX 799124 beds, 3 baths, 2,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,189 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 424 sqft
- outdoor heated pool
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,042 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: C34099914202400
- Zillow Home ID: 27382832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6516 Isla Del Rey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% greater than in El Paso, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 6520 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$176K--31,735
- 6512 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$256K332,686
- 6513 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$216K--22,283
- 6509 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$212K--22,194
- 6517 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$212K--22,294
- 6524 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX--------
- 6508 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$247K--32,265
- 6517 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$316K433,482
- 6505 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$214K332,444
- 6513 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$224K422,175
- 6521 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$320K633,652
- 6509 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$213K321,967
- 6521 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$250K432,564
- 6528 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$258K42.52,525
- 6504 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$254K432,708
- 6501 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$218K--22,404
- 6525 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$240K422,409
- 6512 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$203K422,699
- 6505 Isla Del Rey Dr El Paso, TX$243K--32,666
- 6516 Brisa Del Mar Dr El Paso, TX$244K--32,731
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.