- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,046 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 480592
- Parking: 544 sqft
- FLOORS \ TILE, POOL \ NONE, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC SEWER, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, Project Name \ NONE, Property Type \ RES DETACHED, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, WATER FEATURE \ NONE, WATERFRONT \ NONE, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, WATERVIEW \ NONE, FLOORS \ W\W CARPET, ZONING \ RES SINGLE, HEATING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, DINING TYPE \ EAT-IN KITCHEN, EXTERIOR \ BACKYARD FENCE, EXTERIOR \ OPEN PATIO, LOT LOCATION \ CUL-DE-SAC, STYLE \ RANCH, INTERIOR \ CABLE AVAILABLE, INTERIOR \ W\D HOOKUPS, DINING TYPE \ FORMAL DINING ROOM, SIDING \ BRICK, INTERIOR \ HIGH SPEED INTERNET AVAIL, ENERGY \ INSULATED WALLS, INTERIOR \ CEILING FANS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ DISHWASHER, ROOF \ ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLE, COOLING \ AIR\AIR HTPMP, INTERIOR \ FIREPLACE, KITCHEN FEATURES \ DISPOSAL, Room 3 \ Bedrm: Master, Room 1 \ Great Room, EXTERIOR \ SPRINKLER, Room 2 \ Eat In Kitchen, INTERIOR \ PULL DOWN STAIRS, MISC EQUIPMENT \ GARAGE OPENER
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 202S314110290001
- Zillow Home ID: 44690727
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-180K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32506 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Pensacola as a whole. Among 32506 homes, this home is 98.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 52.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% greater than in Pensacola, and 252.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32506 home values.
|6526 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$297K||--||2.5||3,545|
|6454 Lake Charlene Ct Pensacola, FL||$175K||--||2.5||2,444|
|6506 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$176K||--||3||2,313|
|6464 Lake Charlene Ct Pensacola, FL||$172K||4||2.5||2,218|
|6536 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$162K||--||2.5||2,006|
|6474 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$128K||3||2||2,072|
|6444 Lake Charlene Ct Pensacola, FL||$170K||--||2.5||2,386|
|6546 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$153K||--||2.5||2,016|
|56 S 66th Ave Pensacola, FL||$101K||3||2||1,606|
|6556 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$174K||--||2.5||2,384|
|69 S 65th Ave Pensacola, FL||$175K||4||2.5||2,485|
|6507 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$334K||--||3||3,123|
|6414 Lake Charlene Ct Pensacola, FL||$174K||5||2.5||2,250|
|6434 Lake Charlene Ct Pensacola, FL||$177K||4||3||2,310|
|6424 Lake Charlene Ct Pensacola, FL||$176K||--||3||2,505|
|6618 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$173K||5||3||2,350|
|6547 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$308K||--||3||2,873|
|6475 Lake Charlene Dr Pensacola, FL||$404K||4||3||3,500|
|6493 Myrtle Hill Cir Pensacola, FL||$250K||--||6||3,147|
|6404 Lake Charlene Ct Pensacola, FL||$169K||--||2.5||2,340|
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!