6517 38th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981154 beds, 4 baths, 3,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,008,200
- Price/sqft: $274
- Finished basement, 620 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 560 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,686 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 2710600120
- Zillow Home ID: 48820259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6517 38th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bryant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64% lower than in Seattle, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bryant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
- 6523 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$438K21880
- 6511 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$415K21820
- 6529 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$451K21820
- 6507 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$431K21880
- 6533 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$535K21.751,670
- 6503 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$420K21850
- 6539 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$480K311,260
- 6517 37th Ave NE Seattle, WA$592K211,820
- 3624 NE 65th St Seattle, WA$392K11780
- 6521 37th Ave NE Seattle, WA$712K33.252,980
- 6511 37th Ave NE Seattle, WA$936K43.53,150
- 6525 37th Ave NE Seattle, WA$746K33.252,350
- 6509 37th Ave NE Seattle, WA$926K43.53,150
- 6516 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$431K21.51,090
- 6522 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$634K51.751,720
- 6512 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$458K21.5850
- 6531 37th Ave NE Seattle, WA$550K221,440
- 6536 37th Ave NE Seattle, WA$681K422,200
- 6528 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$457K21870
- 6543 38th Ave NE Seattle, WA$527K311,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!