6517 Heidi Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322774 beds, 2 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,297 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 609 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 1121500000
- Zillow Home ID: 44515568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6517 Heidi Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodmere, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 221.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodmere home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodmere home values.
- 6525 Heidi Rd Jacksonville, FL$140K321,654
- 6505 Heidi Rd Jacksonville, FL$134K321,688
- 3865 Heath Rd Jacksonville, FL$153K321,746
- 3848 Octave Dr Jacksonville, FL$145K321,811
- 6524 Heidi Rd Jacksonville, FL$114K321,632
- 6516 Heidi Rd Jacksonville, FL$133K321,703
- 6537 Heidi Rd Jacksonville, FL$135K321,625
- 3905 Heath Rd Jacksonville, FL$160K42.51,958
- 6504 Heidi Rd Jacksonville, FL$120K321,800
- 3860 Octave Dr Jacksonville, FL$180K42.52,354
- 6532 Heidi Rd Jacksonville, FL$117K321,604
- 6467 Heidi Rd Jacksonville, FL$143K321,532
- 3906 Octave Dr Jacksonville, FL$156K321,877
- 6540 Heidi Rd Jacksonville, FL$149K421,872
- 3815 Heath Rd Jacksonville, FL$146K42.51,965
- 6523 Haslett Dr N Jacksonville, FL$122K322,000
- 3900 Heath Rd Jacksonville, FL$198K422,096
- 3917 Heath Rd Jacksonville, FL$155K321,798
- 6513 Haslett Dr N Jacksonville, FL$128K31.52,137
- 6531 Haslett Dr N Jacksonville, FL$103K321,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.