- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,140 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $2,900,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $792
- MLS #: 15-899517
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Rooms \ Entry, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Eating Areas \ Formal Dining Rm, Building Structure Style \ Traditional, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Appliances \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Square Footage Source \ Seller, Eating Areas \ Living Room, Rooms \ Great Room, Bedroom Features \ Master Retreat, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Eating Areas \ Family Room, Appliances \ Central Vacuum, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Sewer \ In Street (N), Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, View \ Tree Top View, Listing Status \ Pending, Bathroom Features \ Remodeled, Property Condition \ Updated\Remodeled, Bathroom Features \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom Features \ Tile (N), Bedroom Features \ Master Suite, Lot Size Source \ Appraiser, Cooking Appliances \ Cooktop - Gas, Eating Areas \ Kitchen Island, Rooms \ Den\Ofc, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,661 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 4408030005
- Zillow Home ID: 20539175
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3.35-6.8M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Pacific Palisades home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Pacific Palisades homes, this home is 71.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacific Palisades, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% lower than in Los Angeles, and 80% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Palisades home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Palisades home values.
|648 E Channel Rd Santa Monica, CA||$2.74M||3||3||2,253|
|644 E Channel Rd Santa Monica, CA||$2.58M||3||3||2,097|
|715 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$2.64M||4||3||2,128|
|709 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$3.04M||3||2||2,497|
|719 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$2.8M||3||3||2,288|
|660 E Channel Rd Santa Monica, CA||$5.8M||5||5||4,047|
|723 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$3.27M||4||4||2,804|
|640 E Channel Rd Santa Monica, CA||$3.62M||4||4.5||3,306|
|727 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$3.68M||6||4||3,378|
|636 E Channel Rd Santa Monica, CA||$2.74M||3||3||2,052|
|701 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||--||--||--||--|
|733 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$3.45M||3||3||2,956|
|643 E Channel Rd Santa Monica, CA||$8.48M||5||6||5,274|
|739 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$4.04M||3||2||3,752|
|659 E Channel Rd Santa Monica, CA||$5.35M||3||3||3,269|
|712 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$4.6M||5||4||4,700|
|628 E Channel Rd Santa Monica, CA||$3.78M||5||4||3,763|
|706 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$3.99M||4||4.5||3,993|
|689 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$2.63M||2||2||2,074|
|720 San Lorenzo St Santa Monica, CA||$3.05M||2||2||1,789|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!